Sales TV and effective newsletters
Lately I have been thinking about starting a TV show. Perhaps a 30 minute Web TV show that airs weekly and focuses on sales training. Maybe my forum users will speak up, but I ask you, what time and what format should I use?
Think about places like Mudulus.com and Ustream.com.
Thnk about how I should selll the show?
"The sales evangelist: Sharing the wisdom of the sales gods"
Help me out, will ya. I am really curios as to how I can help you learn how to sell better.
Also, news on the slinger front.
The message slinger blog on effective newsletters is live. We are serving up posts on how to deliver better messages. With 20+ clients and the beta going smoothly, we are ready to turn the engine on and jump to the next level. Be sure to get on the bus before we come out of beta and raise the rates.







No comments:
Post a Comment